Sonntag, 4. November 2012

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD








Well, actually, I had this sweet dream of a lazy, sunny, late autumn week-end... But as you know, life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. 
This time, not only have I taken more than 1000 pictures in 2 days, still waiting to be post-processed, but my dear co-blogger Eva from the beautiful food blog food-vegetarisch presented me with a "Liebster Blog Award". The rather mysterious rules of this award consist in answering 11 questions, tell the readers 11 random things about yourself and (here the work starts) in naming 11 other blogs you like. 

Here we go...

Eva's questions and my answers:

Your favourite aphorism?
Omnia vincit amor
  
Mountains or the sea for vacation?
Sea

Are you on the dancefloor or do you prefer to take a view of the dancefloor?
Nowadays, I’d rather take a view from the danceflor, but that was not always so...

Which invention you wish you had done?
The camera and any usefull medicine

What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the last year?
„The Intouchables“

What’s the last book you read?
Right now, a crime novel by Islandic author Arnaldur Indridason – a friend’s present. Lately, I have 
been reading way more technical or art related books and less fiction. I’m a total bookworm, but having 
too little time, I find it harder to dig into stories the way I want to and keep novels for my holidays.

If you had the chance to go tomorrow for a 3-days-holiday-trip: where would you go to?
Venice or Lisbon (or Amsterdam, or Madrid, or Copenhague, or Prague, or or or... I love city trips, 
especially with my family, and have enjoyed all of ours so far).

Sweet or savory for breakfast?
When at home, sweet (muesli, fruit, curd cheese), on vacation: both...

If you would be an animal, which one you would like to be?
A cat or a bird

What was your favourite dish as a child?
Blueberry pancakes

What is your favourite dish now?
Fried potatoes and salad



11 random things about myself:

I can move my ears

I have a knack for finding 4-leaved clovers

I don’t have a driver’s license

I love french comedies

I’m grumpy when hungry

I like cuban music

Without perfume, I feel naked

My favorite sounds are laughing children and singing birds

A fortuneteller told me I was going to meet my husband 3 years before I actually met him

I would love to have a sneek peak in an artist’s studio from the early 16th century

I like reptiles, but am not so fond of insects, especially the creepy kind 



So, now let's come to my nominees. Apparently, the rule consists in finding blogs which do not yet have a huge followership, but you can't always see it... I'm not sure if my eleven fit the rules - so, if your blog is already much bigger or if you have received this award already, please don't take it personally - it's meant as a compliment.



Gudy from Eclectic Trends


Jacyln from Little Paper Trees


Marianne from Lemon8blog


Rebecca from Graceandmanners

Rhythma + Sharon from BuildingBlockx

Sandy from Confiture de Vivre

Stephanie from Frau Schmitt


And here are my questions for the nominees:


What is your favorite movie?

What is your favorite painting?

What was your favorite book as a child?

Beer or champagne?

Italy or France?

Country home or city loft?

What is your favorite color?

If you’d win the jackpot at the lottery – what would you do first?

Which talent would you like to have?

Do you sing under the shower?

Do you have siblings? And if so, are you the oldest, the youngest or a „middle“ child?




Kommentare:

  1. Thank you very much for the award! It is very kind of you to think of me. My blog does fit the rule. It doesn't have much followers, actually is tiny LOL But I've just started, so anything can happen. I will blog about the award and answer your questions, I don't think I will pass it on though.
    Vielen Dank! Es ist sehr lieb von dir, dass du an mich gedacht hasst.
    Liebe Grüsse, Marianne.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Marianne,

    I understand - the "chain" thing is something that usually puts me off, too - but this time I gave into it, since I thought it was somehow nice. Looking forward to your answers...

    Best regards


    Corinne

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Corinne, congratulations on your nomination, you truly deserve it because you have such a gorgeous blog. Thank you so much for thinking of me, it's so heartening to get the nod from a fellow blogger:) I follow a few of the above blogs already and look forward to discovering the others. Have a lovely day and thank you again! Mel x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you Mel - have a great day, too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hallo Corinne,
    da warst du aber fix mit dem Antworten und ich fand es grad völlig spannend, deine Antworten zu lesen und auch noch etwas mehr über dich zu erfahren :) Ich glaub, wir könnten gut auf einen Städtetrip incl Kinobesuch gehen, am besten in eine Stadt am Meer ;)
    LG Eva

    PS: Ich habs übrigens normalerweise auch gar nicht mit Kettenbriefen oder Aktionen mit so einem Charakter. Aber hier hab ich dann auch die Ausnahme gemacht. Schön, dass es dir auch so ging.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Liebe Eva,

    Stadt + Meer + Kino und womöglich Essen mit Dir könnte ich mir auch gut vorstellen...
    Das müssen wir irgendwann machen.

    Liebe Grüße!

    Corinne

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das halte ich für einen guten Plan!

      Liebe Grüße,
      Eva

      Löschen
  7. Liebe Corinne, ich bin ganz dankbar. So eine schöne Überraschung. Am spannendsten ist es etwas mehr zu erfahren über den Autoren und auch beim Antworten der Fragen mal so ein bisschen aus dem gewöhnlichen Blogpost Alltag zu kommen, oder? Tolle Initiative auf jeden Fall, noch einmal ganz herzlichen Dank und ich werde mir Mühe geben, die Staffel gebührend weiter zu geben! Dir ein wunderbares Wochenende!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Danke Gudy!


    Bin auch schon sehr gespannt - so viel erfährt man ja sonst nicht immer....

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Liebe Corinne, danke dir für diesen Award, ich freue mich sehr darüber. Es gibt so viele tolle blogs, die man nie finden würde, da ist so eine Initiative eine tolle Idee, sie etwas bekannter zu machen. Allerdings hast du mich jetzt vor eine große Aufgabe gestellt und ich hoffe, ich werde ihr gerecht ;)
    Liebe Grüße,
    FrauSchmitt

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Ja, ja - das artet in Arbeit aus, ich weiß - aber Du machst das bestimmt sehr gut. Bin schon gespannt!

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Thank you so much for the nomination! It means a lot to know that other people enjoy visiting our blog. The award is also such a nice way to discover other blogs Thanks again xx Sharon & Rhythma

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hi Sharon, hi Rhythma,


    You're welcome - looking forward to discover more...

    Regards

    Corinne

    AntwortenLöschen